- Communicates with vibration & light - When a target is located the Vibra- Tector 730 signals with pulses of vibration and
flashes of bright L.E.D. light.
- Pulse Induction (PI) - This technology allows hunting at the beach in salt water or in any type of soil, including black sand.
- Detection depth stability - Our latest advanced circuitry maintains the unit's detection distance throughout the life of the battery.
- Target distancing - The pulses of vibration and light will continue to increase in quantity as the coil gets closer to the target.
- Automatic tuning - The state of the art microprocessor controlled electronics requires no adjustments of any kind.
- Waterproof - Unique sealed design can be used in almost any environment including fresh or salt water to a depth of 100 feet.
This makes the Vibra-Tector an ideal tool for divers or the beach.
- Low battery indicator - Built in low battery sensor alerts you when the battery is low and needs replacing.
- Tilt On & Off - The Vibra-Tector 730 uses our exclusive tilt on & off system that eliminates the need for fragile push button switches.
- Easy battery installation - The standard nine-volt battery is quickly changed without tools. Simply rotate the rear knob and pull out the compression seal to access the battery compartment.
- Compact design - Because of its small overall size, the Vibra-Tector 730 is easy to carry and can fit in almost any small suitcase or backpack for travel.
- Solid construction - The Vibra-Tector's rugged sealed construction and stainless steel hardware are built to last.
- Belt ring & wrist strap - Includes a belt ring to attach to any common belt clip as well as a wrist strap for added security.
Note: Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification.